Skip to main content

Best battery powered coffee maker amazon 2018 in my opinion

There are thousand of coffee makers available in the market. But in my opinion Portable K-Cup Coffee is best battery powered coffee maker right now. Because, This is very light weight and mini size. So anyone using it very conveniently.

This battery powered coffee maker companion for travel on the road, camping, hiking. The another thing is its plastic quality is very good, which is approved by FDA. That is healthy and harmless. Whenever you want to make, just add water into K-Cup pod and press the button. In few minutes it will make you delicious coffee for you. Just simple and very easy to use. And this maker looks is perfect. Get further any information visit Amazon Link.

Battery powered coffee maker

Product information

Weight of the product
1.23 pounds
Dimensions of product
3.1 x 8.3 x 3.1 inches
Manufacturer name
Mounchain
Color
Black
Tank capacity
150 ml

My honest opinion about this battery powered coffee maker

I received the item a few days ago and set it up in less than 5 minutes. It even came with a few paper filters for the carafe side, so you don’t have to worry about having them on hand to start out. No plastic taste to the coffee like other product reviews have said. I love waking up to fresh coffee and have the house smelling like a coffee shop! It is super easy to clean. However, I will probably wash them by hand just to be safe. Amazon did a great job of packaging the product and I even received it in less time than I was supposed to. I ordered it around 3 pm and received it the next day by 11 am without paying for one day shipping! Gotta love Amazon. Overall this is  great. I just hope it stands the test of time! I definitely recommend this battery powered coffee maker who is  looking for a coffee maker with single serve capabilities!

Why you should buy at Amazon

Usually, the Amazon price is a little cheaper compared to eBay, best buy, Walmart. And product is exactly same. That’s why you should buy Portable K-Cup Coffee maker from amazon. Buy it Now.

What the customers are saying about the product

Name
Review
Elgreco
Great taste less wastes.
Suzanne M. Masterson
Best coffeemaker!
C. Nelson
Perfect for single serve (girlfriend application)
Goliath
Best Machine I've bought.
Kelila
Love the single brew feature!
C M Gautier
Extremely practical and useful
Emjay W.
This is everything I wanted in a machine.
M. A. Stroman
Great Price, Warranty and Styling!!! Best Buy for sure!
HeelShields
Really like this.

Conclusion

I really like this product. The beauty of this maker is I can control the strength to get the perfect cup for me every time. And, I am not adding to the plastic pollution of the earth.

I had done many reviews before purchasing this coffee maker. It had every feature I was looking for. My mom loved mine so much, I bought her one. Lastly if anyone looking at all in one coffeeMaker I strongly recommend this product.




Comments

  1. I love this coffee maker. This is helpful for me when I going to my office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best red coffee maker in 2018 in my opinion

There are a lot of red coffee makers found in the market. In those thousand of red coffee maker Proctor-Silex 12 Cup Coffeemaker is best. Because at a time it has twelve cup capacities. This coffee maker has the auto serve and pause option. You can easily view water window. It also dishwasher safe carafe and basket. Takes eight to twelve cup basket style coffee filters. And the main thing is it is absolutely reasonably price. It's only 18 bucks and free shipping. Programmable clock, 2 hour auto shutoff feature and one to four cup brewing option make it best coffee maker in the market. Its build quality is very good. It has no plastic taste like other item review have said. To get more inform visit the Amazon link . Also see: battery powered coffee maker Product Information Dimensions of the product 8.2 x 11.3 x 13.4 inches Weight of the product 4.49 pounds Shipping weight of the product 4.6 pounds Manufacturer name Hamilton Beach Color Red